Table of Contents
- Friendly Advice for Job Seekers
- Job Summary
- About Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc.
- Job Description
- Job Qualifications
- Job Requirements
- Competitive Salary
- Deadline of Application
- About the Principal Employer
- Important Notice
- How to Apply
Friendly Advice for Job Seekers
Hey there! I hope you’re having a fantastic day. I have some excellent news that I just had to share with you.
Are you ready? There are currently 60 job openings for factory workers in Taiwan! If you’re looking to transform your career and take the next step, then this opportunity is for you.
This article is packed with all the information you need to know about these job openings. From the requirements to the application process, we’ve got you covered.
you’ll be helping out other people who are looking for a similar opportunity.
So what are you waiting for? Dive into the article and get ready to transform your career. You won’t regret it.
Are you looking for a stable career with a great salary? Check out these 60 factory worker vacancies in Taiwan!
What’s even more impressive is that the monthly salary for this job is TWD 26,400, which is equivalent to around PHP 47,856. That’s a great wage for anyone who is willing to work hard and put in the effort.
No work experience? No problem! Jedegal welcomes applicants with no work experience to be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
Now, let’s talk about the job requirements. You need valid docs – passport, NBI, birth cert, and more. Don’t miss out!”
See also Painting Jobs in New Zealand – What You Need to Get a Job, How to Apply and the Salary Range
About Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc.
Jedegal is a licensed overseas employment agency in the Philippines, offering job placements for Filipino professionals and skilled workers.
It is known for providing top-notch overseas job opportunities and top-notch manpower to foreign employers.
Ranked in the top 10% by POEA, Jedegal excels in deploying top-notch healthcare, finance, service, tech, and other professionals to prestigious hospitals and hotels in Singapore, the UK, and other countries.
With experienced management and an easy-access database, Jedegal is dedicated to providing balanced benefits for OFWs and solutions for employers.
Committed to professionalism and satisfaction for all, Jedegal continues to empower Filipinos as “New Filipino Heroes.
As a factory worker, you’ll have the opportunity to work with modern machinery and equipment in a fulfilling role such as:
- Use machinery or perform manual tasks as part of the line
- Work with modern machines and equipment
- Responsible for operating equipment and ensuring a smooth production process.
Take the first step towards your dream career – apply today!
Are you ready to start your factory career? Check out the qualifications:
- No work experience is needed – all are welcome to apply
- Must have a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in Other or similar fields
- At least a 2-year vocational graduate
- Female applicants must be at least 153 cm, while male applicants must be at least 165 cm tall.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Want to apply for a factory job in Taiwan? Make sure you have these job requirements ready:
- Valid passport (for at least 2 years)
- NBI Clearance (multi-purpose clearance, valid for 6 months)
- 2×2 white background photo
- Birth certificate from local civil registrar
- Marriage certificate from local civil registrar (if applicable)
- Diploma with Transcript of Records
- Voter’s ID or Certificate with receipt from Comelec Intramuros
- Unified ID (Multi-purpose ID), or apply for it at your nearest SSS branch
- PEOS certificate (https://peos.dmw.gov.ph/)
- E-Registration Services (https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph//OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx)
- Vaccine card.
See also Jobs and Career Opportunities in Australia
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – prepare your documents and apply now!
Get excited about your earning potential! Earn TWD 26,400 per month (around PHP 47,856) as a factory worker in Taiwan.
Don’t miss this opportunity to start a new career in a factory and earn a great living!
Deadline of Application
Exciting opportunities await! Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is looking for talented individuals who fit the following job requirements.
Hurry and apply now before the deadline on June 13, 2023!
Submit your requirements today and take the first step towards a promising future.
About the Principal Employer
Innolux was founded in 2003 and went public in Taiwan in 2006. In March 2010, its merger with Chi Mei Optoelectronics and TPO Displays marked the largest union in the history of the panel industry.
December 15, 2022, the Innolux’s Ultra High-Resolution VR Awarded Innovative Product Award of Hsinchu Science Park, and on December 14, 2022, Innolux became the Only Winner of the National Sustainable Development Awards in the TFT-LCD industry, Calls on Suppliers to Go Green.
This job has no placement fee, so you can easily focus on your career development and growth.
Attention job-seekers! Jedegal International Manpower Services offers a fantastic opportunity to work as a factory worker in Taiwan. Here’s what you need to know:
- 60 vacancies available
- Monthly salary of TWD 26,400 (Around PHP 47,856)
- No work experience is necessary
- Must have at least 2 years of vocational diploma/short course certificate
- Female applicants must be at least 153cm tall, and male applicants must be at least 165cm tall.
- Requirements include a valid passport, NBI clearance, birth and marriage certificates, and a diploma with a transcript of records, among others.
See also Job Opportunities for Warehouse Order Selector in Canada
Apply now and start your journey toward a brighter future!
The above information provides all the necessary details you need to know about this fantastic job opportunity, including the full job description, qualifications, requirements, and more.
Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. operates through manpower pooling and ensuring that Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. will collect no fees from job applicants.
It is essential to be cautious of illegal recruiters and human traffickers who may take advantage of job seekers.
How to Apply
Here are the details on how to apply for the job. Follow these simple steps to ensure a smooth application process:
- Click the link https://xprt.ph/JEDEGALrecruitmentportal to apply.
- Send your CV and scanned copy of your documents to email@example.com.
- For further information, call the recruitment agency at SG 0916-298-6416, 0927-206-3103, Taiwan at 0905-282-7419, DH/Qatar at 0966-650-4055.
- Submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions.
- Walk-in applicants are welcome to visit the agency on the Ground floor & 2nd-floor Accent Tower, Building 33 Shorthorn St. Project 8 Quezon City, Philippines.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Take the first step towards a new career by applying now.
Note: The fastest way to receive feedback from the Recruitment Officers is by visiting the new head office in person.